Spawn is the critical input for growing the mushrooms. Success to achieve a satisfactory mushroom harvest often be traced to the quality spawn used. But the availability of good quality spawn became a major bottle neck in mushroom industry. The ICAR-DMR Solan has initiated a hands on training programme on Spawn Production Technology to create the self-expertise among the different growers and entrepreneurs involved in the mushroom industry by conducting the practical oriented capacity building programmes on various aspects of spawn production technology.The contents of the training programme
1. Culture preparation and preservation techniques.
2. Substrate preparation for inoculation of the desired culture/strain.
3. Mother spawn and commercial spawn preparation.
4. Incubation and storage techniques.
5. Operational guidelines for different equipment that are to be used in the
How to apply
- The hands on training programme on Spawn Production Technology will not cover any topic related production technology of different mushrooms.
- The maximum no. of seats in each session limited to 10 on first come first serve basis.
- Prior permission from the Director/In charge spawn is required for admission in the training programme.
Online mode / contact over phone or email as mentioned below for the confirmation of the candidature.
Maximum Seats : 10
Training Fee : Rs. 3000.00 per trainee. (Rs.1000 Per Day)
Duration : 03 days
For online payment:
Send Original Demand Draft on following Address :
ICAR-DIRECTORATE OF MUSHROOM RESEARCH,
Chambaghat- 173213, Solan, Himachal Pradesh
- Name of the Account Holder : ICAR UNIT-NRCM,
SOLAN - 173 213 (HP)
- Name of the Bank : STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Bank Account No. : 55078258066
- IFSC Code No. : SBIN0050178
- Branch Address : CHAMBAGHAT BRANCH,
Dr. Shwet kamal, Principal Scientist Phones: 91-1792-230541, 230767 (Ext.: 210)
Sh. Jeet Ram
Sr. Technical Assistant (Spawn) Directorate of Mushroom Research, Chambaghat